Sunday, March 27, 2022

Magick's Library of Lifestyle Pleasures Second Life

 I have created a place for all SL people who want a place to be themselves and practice the Dom/sub lifestyle. I used to frequent Sweet Domination and it moved around too much and is not almost dead. I used to frequent a few other places that are now very very slow dead or gone. So I have made one thats in the sky above my PlantPets are of our sim. It is open to the public. 

Magick's Library of Lifestyle Pleasures

Also you can get there via the teleport mirror at the landing of my Magick's PlantPets.


Here is my PlantPets LM. 


My PlantPets are nice hobby of mine and I have good prices because I want everyone to enjoy SL not worry about things being too expensive. So if you are interested in them and starting a hobby where you can sell and transfer your baby seeds this is a great option.

Ok back to my Library... Like I said, all my favorite places to hang and haunt are gone so I made one. Its beautiful, quiet with nice music, it has RLV and Xcite amenities, lovely decor and the feel that I want from a lifestyle lounge in SL. Doms you can bring your subs here and anyone in the lifestyle is welcome to come and enjoy. Roleplay to your hearts content. Make some new friends and hopefully this library/lounge will grow a mellow hum and people will like it. Otherwise I have just made another dead silent area for me to stand LOL.



Feel free to cam the sim but the rest of it is private unless we become friends of course.

Here is my main blog... MagickThoughtsSL.com

I am using this Blogger blog for my more "adult" themed content.

No comments:

Post a Comment